Let Everything that has Breath praise the LORD . Psalms 150: 6

Thursday, January 20, 2011

And away we go

Well i am sitting here today not wanting to do anything . I have been really tired lately so i am taking a day of just relaxing . I am still babysitting till tomorrow . the kids are fantastic today they are now watching a movie after playing all morning . So it seems like the perfect time to update my blog .  We are a week away from Baby #3 's due date . I am so Ready body wise for him to come out already . Mentally some days i still panic mostly about the labor not so much after when hes home . I am taking 8 weeks off  from babysitting  to recoop and for the boys to all adjust to everything . Keaton is super excited to have another brother he's getting impaitent already . Hayden isnt sure whats going on . I bought soothers for the baby and Hayden walked around all evening hold the package and telling us that they are the baby's soothers . My bag is packed and ready to go tomorrow afternoon i can finally get our room ready to have the playpen up in it for a while .

I am hoping in the next 8 weeks we can get the boys room and rec room functional downstairs . We are to the sanding stage and then its the painting . i am getting really excited to get it done not only for the boys but that it will finally be a functional basement .

We had Small group on Tuesday this week and we started a Andy Stanley Series called the Best question Ever .
So far its a awesome study . It talks about asking a simple question  in your day to day decisions . IT something that we should ask with every decision we have to make finanically , relationally , and so on . The question is Is it wise for me now ?  based on my past experiences what is the wise thing to do. I am looking forward to the next 5 sessions .

No comments:

Post a Comment